Saturday, April 30, 2011

sad face

The frayed cord that used to charge my laptop has completely died, which is part of the reason why I haven't been blogging. Other reasons include being busy, but mainly being lazy.

We were supposed to go the electronics mart today to pick up a new cord, but sleeping in turned out to be our number one priority. It was also really, really crappy out today. There was thunder and lightning all night last night and it was raining what seemed like monsoon rain all day.

I was also supposed to go with Dennis' co-workers to the Melaleuca store in Gangnam, but again, sleeping in dominated. I went to a Melaleuca presentation last Wednesday and am interested in picking up a few things. That'll have to happen another day, I guess. The whole Melaleuca thing (products and the mlm side of it) interest me, but that's a whole other blog post.

Hopefully, we can pick up a cord for my computer tomorrow so that I can start updating more. We're also going to a baseball game tomorrow evening... that'll be a nice way to end the weekend. Plus, next week is a 3 day week! I have Thursday and Friday off because it's Children's Day on Thursday and my school, shockingly, gave us the Friday off as well. Dennis wasn't so lucky with his school. He still has to work that Friday.

Anyway, that's all for now. Happy belated Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment