Friday, April 1, 2011

successful day!

Seeing as I had a horrible day with my kindy students yesterday, today I came in prepared for the worst. To my surprise, they were very good to me. Both classes were so good that almost each kid had 4 out of 5 stars next to their names on the board! If they get 5 stars then they get a sticker to put on their little sticker poster. And for every 5 stickers they get a prize. In my case, the prize is a Canada sticker. I know, I know, crappy prize.... but that's all I could fit in my suitcase coming over. I'll get them better stuff when I get paid.

Anyway, I was able to get through my lessons today with little disciplining. It was great. Not to mention it's Friday and my easiest day. I also got my monthly lesson plan and homework plan in before they were due, along with my report cards. And I was able to lesson plan for all of next week for my kindergarten classes. Awesome. Oh, I was also able to get some marking done, so I have very little marking to do over the weekend. As the kids say in Korea when they're happy, "Asa!"

On a different note, I just hacked up a lung, but my voice is getting better, slowly. Still sound like a man/frog and am still producing a never-ending amount of mucus and phlegm. Yummy. Other than that, I'm feeling pretty good. And the weather is getting nicer and nicer. Yay for the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment