Tuesday, April 12, 2011

friday... friday...

Last Friday night after work was spent eating out at this American Diner called Daily King's Diner. I got the Bacon and Mushroom pasta with an amazingly creamy and buttery cream sauce and Dennis got a super moist meatball sub. They were both quite yum. I dug into mine so fast that I didn't get a chance to take a picture of it. No biggie. Didn't look like anything that I couldn't get back home. But it did taste quite good. The cream sauce was so heavy, I had a super hard time finishing it off. The portion wasn't even that big.

After dinner, we vegged out on the couch and watched 3 episodes of The Wire. Went to bed at 3am somehow. Oh, I remember... we discovered the National Geographic channel and watched show after show of The Weirdest Animals on Earth (or something like that) and this crocodile show.

Awesome Friday night. And I'm not being sarcastic! Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment