Friday, April 1, 2011

Costco!

Went to Costco last night! It was my first time going to Costco in Korea. The last time I taught here for a year, I never went to Costco because it was just unnecessary since I was just "cooking" for myself.

It was about a $15 cab ride there and a $10 cab ride back. Getting there took extra long because of traffic and our cabby made a bad choice and went the longer way. He felt really bad about it (he spoke a bit of English and has a cousin who actually goes to UBC!), he apologized and actually stopped the meter from running! He was really nice. My co-worker, Allison, came along and brought her friend, Mike. Made for a cheaper cab ride. :)

Here's Costco Korea:

Click on the images for a closer view.















1 comment:

  1. um, was that 3 tubs of cream cheese?? and they have the same spinach and ricotta ravioli that i buy at our costco! neato!

    ReplyDelete