Wednesday, April 20, 2011

happy 4/20

I've been having a rough week... being sick as well as being super busy at work and super frustrated by a majority of my students and with life here in general.

BUT!.... Instead of bitching and moaning, I'm going to do the exact opposite.

Why I like being here: (in no particular order)

1. I never have to sit in traffic!
2. I'm saving a tonne of money on gas.
3. I don't need to fiddle in my purse for 5 minutes to look for keys. I get into my building with a key card and into my apartment with a code.
4. I see my husband in the evenings and on weekends!
5. If I'm out of something, like soap, I can just go down 3 floors to get it.
6. When I check the weather forecast, it's actually right.
7. Sanrio stuff is cheap!
8. Alcohol is cheap!
9. I have a full-time job.
10. My husband does a lot more housework!
11. Galbi is cheap!
12. Ice cream is cheap!!
13. There's a million things to do, see, experience here. No more boring weekends.
14. Almost all the cars on the road here are new.
15. I don't have to pay rent!!!
16. My cell phone bill isn't $80 a month.
17. I don't need to use my credit card!
18. My work weeks fly by so quickly.
19. I don't have to drive over the Port Mann bridge!
20. I'm meeting new people.
21. I'm reading more.

I'm sure there's more, but this is where I'm ending it because it's past my bedtime!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! That's nice! Save that money so you can come home!! ;)

    ReplyDelete