Tuesday, March 8, 2011

finally connected...

So, I’m sitting here watching season one of The Wire and drinking my green tea in the comforts of our 500 square foot apartment in Korea. It’s March 8th and I’m finally blogging. We got our Internet connection on Saturday, but I’ve been so busy cleaning, buying stuff we need for our place, going back for more stuff we need for our place because you always realize you need more when you’re actually back at your place… also busy working, trying to understand what the hell is going on at work, and eating out because no matter how much food we buy we’ve been way too tired/lazy to cook. And, for those of you who know me, I’m not a fan of cooking.


Alright, it’s day 10 for me here and this is how it’s been. The flight to Shanghai was long, but I’ve always been fine with long flights. All I need is a book, ipod, earbuds, and a comfy position to fall asleep in. Our four-hour lay over was spent trying to get a wi-fi connection, waiting, eating, and waiting. The 2-hour flight to Seoul sucked because we just wanted to get there. We ended up falling asleep the whole way, got woken up by dinner being served (not sure why because it was midnight), and woke up again when we landed.


Normally, I would continue this post, but it’s 11pm and I require a good, restful 7-8 hours of sleep. What can I say… I’m not 19 anymore.


To be continued…

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like an adventure so far! You will find a routine soon and things will get better. That's what I'm looking forward to after our move. A routine and some normalcy. Let's see who gets it first! ;) I'm sure it won't be me! Hehe. I request for food pics, please. =)

    ReplyDelete