Tuesday, June 28, 2011

i've been too lazy to blog

That and I've been busy with a lot of marking, evaluations, homework plans, lesson plans, and life in general.

Let's see.... the highlight of this past weekend was going for quite yummy all-you-can eat at the Todai restaurant down the street (care of Dennis' awesome boss) and going to Coex in search of rain boots pour moi. The search was unsuccessful. I guess I just have to look on ebay for some Hunter boots that way, but by the time they get here monsoon season will be over! Ugh. I started my search too late. :(

The weekend before that, we went for a bbq down by the Tanchon river in the Migeum section with co-workers of mine along with their friends. That was good times with good peeps.

In between all that, Dennis and I ate out way too much during the past week and a half. We ate out at the East Indian place we love so much (Thandi), went for all-you-can-eat Korean bbq (Buri Buri), and had some Mexican on the second floor of our building (Burrito's and Bowls). Oh, and we also tried out this Korean restaurant the serves seolleongtang . Although quite yummy, I chose to eat mul naengmyun. And due to the warmer weather, we indulged in quite a few 50 cent ice cream cones from Lotteria.

Good food makes me happy, so it's been a pretty good couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment