Monday, June 6, 2011

got my cord!

I'm not sure how long it was sitting in our mailbox because we hadn't checked it in about a week. I thought since it's a package that we'd get a call when it arrived, but it turned out to be such a small box that the front desk/security dude just slipped it in our little mailbox. Oh well... I got it and I'm back up and running! And the best surprise is that it's not a generic adapter, it's an actual Apple adapter! It's not brand new, it's used, but I knew this when I bought it on ebay and I don't care because my laptop works again! Plus, it only cost me $17 as opposed to the $120 I was prepared to pay for a brand new one through Apple. I should give the company a good review.

That's all.

Watching The Hangover 2 and so far it's pretty funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment