Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Did I tell you...

I joined the gym? I hate working out, but I'm a chubby piece of poo right now so I have to do something about it rather than complain about it all the time and not do anything about it.

For 3 months it costs 170,000 Won, which is about $150 CDN. But they gave me an extra month free because when Dennis signed up there was a promotion and that's what he got. The promotion was over when I signed up, but Dennis was able to get me the extra month free. My guess is cuz he's white, and they do anything for whities here! Hahaha.

The gym is on the 3rd floor of our building so it's super convenient and I can't use the excuse to skip a workout because the gym's too far away. Damn.

So far, I've just been doing cardio because I'm too lazy to do anything else, but I have to start doing some weights to up my metabolism... cuz God knows that's gone down a steep, steep hill! I should also start doing crunches... summer's coming!

Side note: Korean male meat heads are an interesting species.

No comments:

Post a Comment