Thursday, April 19, 2012

neglect

Oh my goodness. December was my last post?! And my last post was about being skinny fat. I am happy to say that since then, I've been going to the gym 3 to 4 days a week and I've been eating much healthier meals. Don't get me wrong, I still have my sweet binges. Like today, for example, I had about 6 mini chocolate chip banana bread muffins and 3 melon ice cream bars. Yikes! That's actually quite horrible, especially considering I didn't go to the gym today. Crap.

Even though tomorrow is my long day at work, I promise to go to the gym. I'm actually still kinda recovering from the Crossfit training session I did on Saturday. If you don't know what Crossfit is, here is a link to the women of Crossfit. Fast forward to the 1:45 mark to watch how they train. It was pretty dang brutal. Five days later and I'm still recovering.

I've kinda been on this health kick ever since doing the Herbalife shakes and most especially after watching the documentary Forks Over Knives. Haven't seen it? I suggest you watch it. It'll save your life. I'm not kidding.

Hopefully, more posts and updates to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment